Monster Cookies for Halloween
Happy Halloween! This year I made Monster Cookies for all my coworkers. I love these cookies on their own but I spookified them by using Fall M&Ms, chocolate and orange chips from Nestle, a handful of sprinkle confetti and a handful of halloween themed sprinkles. And I topped each one with one eyeball. Ooooooooo spooky!
These quick and easy monster cookies will frighten anyone with how delicious they are.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces of chunky peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- optional - a handful of sprinkles
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a very large mixing bowl, or a bowl of stand mixer, mix the eggs and sugars til combined. Add salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in M&Ms, chocolate chips, baking soda, and oatmeal, and sprinkles (if using). Using a cookie scoop, or a tablespoon, drop 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Do not overbake. Let sit on pans for 3 minutes before moving cookies onto a wire rack to cool. When completely cool, store in sealable plastic bags.
- I got about 50 cookies out of this recipe using a standard sized cookie scoop and leveling off.
Meringue Bake Shop www.meringuebakeshop.com
Meringue Bake Shop. All Rights Reserved.